Join Our Team!
Armstrong Security and Investigations offers exciting career opportunities for highly qualified and motivated individuals in the fields of security and investigations. If you are looking to join our organization please fill out the application and include your Resume/CV.
Please download and fill out the employment application and email to Armstrong Security and Investigations.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid security license as required by the State (if applicable).
- Must be ACT235 Certified.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results.
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, and employment verifications.
To provide the very best security and consulting services for our clients by demonstrating responsiveness, diligence, judgment and building on our reputation of professionalism.